Senior Investment Analyst
Title: Senior Investment Analyst
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Boston, MA
Schedule: Full Time/20% travel possible
Pay: Salary commensurate with experience
Invested Development is looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in start-ups, investment analysis, or business lending to serve as our Senior Investment Analyst. This is a senior position in a small, exciting, young firm. Candidates should have a keen interest in international development, venture capital, entrepreneurship, and technology. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, works independently, and possesses strong communication and analytical skills. Willingness to travel and/or move to India is a plus.
Schedule is flexible but demanding with some national/international travel required. Salary is competitive for a small young firm with an opportunity for bonuses and equity participation.
Applicants should be comfortable working in a start-up environment with minimal resources and supervision. This is a great opportunity for a smart and ambitious leader who is ready to have a lasting impact on a growing enterprise.
The Senior Investment Analyst will source and vet very early stage impact-oriented angel investments, focusing on India and South Asia. In addition to performing in-depth analysis of business plans and investment proposals, the Senior Analyst will coordinate an active investment pipeline, manage and support an Investment Analyst, and actively monitor portfolio performance. Key duties include:
- Building a robust network to actively promote ID and attract the best start-up companies in our investment niche;
- Coordinating deal flow from initial review to closing,
- Performing in-depth investment due diligence such as market analysis,
- Performing in-depth financial analysis and projections,
- Reviewing the work product of an Investment Analyst and Interns,
- Assessing key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) of seed and early stage social angel investments;
- Sourcing new investment opportunities through event attendance, online sources, networking, and working with the ID Director and Research & Marketing Director;
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge on industry-related deal terms.
About Invested Development
We are a for-profit impact investment fund manager sourcing and creating the most impacting solutions to global poverty.
For more information please contact Christina at: firstname.lastname@example.org